get your children journaling
Did you see this in Real Simple? I thought it was genius!
What a fabulous way to get your children journaling. How? Simple!
- keep a small notebook close by with colored pencils or crayons
- each evening ask, “what color was your day?”
- let your child choose a color and get to work
- finish by asking a simple question about their ‘color’
- jot their answer down on a label
I’m definitely going to add this to my ‘post-bwp‘ goals … love it! Anyone know where I can get a good journal? ;)